Please note: An inherent risk of exposure to COVID-19 exists anywhere other people are present. Any person who chooses to travel to and/or participate in this conference assumes all risks arising from that decision, including but not limited to infection from other vaccinated or unvaccinated participants, hotel guests, or other persons. All attendees must agree to comply with all safety procedures established by ASCE/CI as well as any other protocols put in place by the host sites, travel facilities, or any other applicable authorities.
If you are registering for another attendee, please be sure to fill in all fields as that person by using their login, password, and email address. This will ensure the attendee receives their registration confirmation and the correct fees are applied.
CRC Full Registration
- Member: EB $750 | ADV $850 | ONS $950
- Non-Member: EB $850 | ADV $950 | ONS $1,050
- CRC Student Authors: EB $630 | $730 | ONS $830
Authors of all accepted CRC papers, academia, and construction research professionals should register for CRC Full Registration. Proceedings are included in registration. To receive the student rate, you must be a student member. Please note: There must be at least one author per paper registered to attend the conference. Authors may present two accepted papers maximum.
CI/Industry Full Registration
- Member: (includes ASCE & CI): EB $650 | ADV $750 | ONS $850
- Non-Member: EB $815 | ADV $915| ONS $1,015
- Speaker/Moderator Member: EB $570 | $670 | ONS $770
- Speaker/Moderator Non-Member: EB $735 | ADV $835 | ONS $935
- Younger Member (35 & younger): EB $500 | ADV $600 | ONS $ 700
- ASCE Student Member*: EB $300 | ADV $400 | ONS $500
Government/Municipal Rates: Please submit your registration online, you will note there isn’t a separate category for municipal employees. Please register as a full conference registrant and contact ASCE Customer Service to receive the promotional code to enter in the Promotional Code box on the final Check Out page of your registration to receive the discounted rate.
*Full-time students and government employees must submit valid ID when the registration form is submitted and onsite.
Industry professionals, contractors/owners, practitioners, and LADR should register for CI Full Registration. Proceedings are not included but may be purchased.
Acceptable forms of payment include:
- Check: payable to ASCE/CI & CRC 2022 (in U.S. dollars, drawn on a U.S. bank). Include the attendee's name in the memo area of the check.
- Credit Card: American Express, VISA, MasterCard, Discover, and Diners Club
- Purchase Order: P.O. #, company name, and address, or other billing address (this includes Government P.O. use)
To receive a refund of the registration fee, cancellations must be received in writing at the ASCE Headquarters by (please reference CI/CRC Conference 2022) by Wednesday, February 16, 2022. A $100 processing fee will be deducted from all refunds. There are no cancellations after February 16, 2022.
- Email requests: please reference CI/CRC Conference 2022
- Fax cancellations to ATTN: Customer service at 1-866-902-5593, reference CI/CRC Conference 2022
- Mail to: reference CI/CRC Conference 2022
ATTN: Customer Service
1801 Alexander Bell Drive
Reston, VA 20191-4404
Information Collected by ASCE
Liability Waiver and Release
In submitting this registration, I acknowledge and agree that I am undertaking to participate in the conference activities as my own voluntary and intentional act. I agree that I alone am responsible for determining whether I am physically capable of participating in any conference activity, and I understand that there is risk associated with my participation, which may include without limitation, injury or loss caused by my negligence or the negligence of others. With knowledge and acceptance of the risks involved, I accept full responsibility for my safety and well-being. In consideration of my participation in conference activities, I hereby waive, release, hold harmless, and discharge ASCE and its officers, directors, and employees from all loss or injury that may be suffered by me in connection with Conference activities to the fullest extent permitted by law.
The Hyatt Regency Crystal City is fully accessible to the disabled. If you require special assistance at the conference, please submit a written description of your requirements with your registration form or email before February 9, 2022. While ASCE will make every effort to meet the needs of the attendee, accommodations cannot be guaranteed without prior notification.
By registering for this conference, you agree to all policies.