CRC leads academic, cutting-edge construction research, and Virginia Tech (VT) will host the CRC meeting. The Construction Institute Summit, with its heavy industry component, will facilitate interaction between construction research professionals, contractors, owners, and practitioners. Together, we will share new developments and innovative practices. Network with peers, earn PDHs, and get access to top-notch industry research.
Top 5 Reasons to Attend
- Participate in wide-ranging discussions with industry experts and innovators on finding real solutions to top problems in the construction industry.
- Witness an overview of a high-performance project, firsthand from the project team’s perspective, and participate in an insider tour.
- Meet and mingle with industry peers from around the country and learn how they are better managing risks and increasing project efficiency.
- Earn PDHs via technical sessions, technical tours, and keynote presentations.
- Experience a vibrant cultural scene with iconic landmarks and more, in Washington, D.C., which is less than five miles outside of Arlington, Virginia.