The theme for the CI and CRC Joint Conference 2022 is “Next Generation Construction”. This is a unique event that brings CI and CRC together. This integration will provide opportunities to connect with industry and members of the Construction Institute through shared events and networking opportunities. This premier conference is an opportunity to inspire the next generation of construction leaders, emphasizing an interdisciplinary approach to research and innovation in the industry.
The CRC 2022 proceedings will be published in the ASCE Library and will be available online to registered attendees in March 2022. To encourage interactive exchanges of ideas, presentations will have various formats, including traditional presentations, plenary talks, and panel discussions.
The CRC is no longer accepting abstract submissions. The deadline for CRC Draft Paper Submission is April 26.
CRC welcomes papers from the following areas:
- Infrastructure Systems, Sustainability and Resilience
- Computer Applications, Information Modeling and Simulation
- Advanced Technologies and Data Analytics
- Automation in Construction
- Engineering and Materials Design, Quality, and Value Management
- Project and Organizational Management and Planning
- Construction Scheduling, Estimating, Economics, and Controls
- Contracting, Project Delivery, and Legal Issues
- Construction Education
- Health, Safety, and Workforce Issues
Please go to the abstract and manuscript submission site to submit your abstract. Abstracts will be screened for alignment with conference themes and selected tracks.
NOTE: All accepted papers will be published in the conference proceedings. To be published, each paper must comply with all formatting requirements and have at least one author registered for attendance at the conference. Each registration includes two accepted papers for presentation and publication.