The CRC 2022 proceedings will be published in the ASCE Library. High-quality papers may be invited for publication consideration, in a special collection of ASCE’s Journal of Construction Engineering and Management (JCEM) and a special collection of ASCE’s Journal of Management in Engineering (JME). Invited papers will need to have at least 50% new content and will undergo the standard JCEM peer-review process. Proceedings will be available online to registered attendees in March 2022.
CRC welcomes papers from the following areas:
- Infrastructure Systems and Sustainability
- Project Delivery
- Project and Organizational Management and Planning, including Lean Construction
- Construction Scheduling, Estimating, Economics, and Controls
- Engineering and Materials Design, Quality, and Value Management
- Computer Applications and Simulation, Advanced Technologies, and Data Analytics
- Health, Safety, and Workforce Issues
- Construction Education
SUBMISSIONS WILL OPEN NOVEMBER 16, 2020
NOTE: All accepted CRC presenters and moderators are required to register and attend the conference.