CI & CRC Joint Conference 2022
The theme of the CI & CRC Joint Conference is: "Next Generation Construction." The joint conference's technical program will provide insights on the latest techniques, technologies, and strategies used by owners, engineers, and contractors to manage risk and to successfully deliver their projects.
CRC leads academic, cutting-edge construction research, and Virginia Tech (VT) will host the CRC meeting. The Construction Institute Summit, with its heavy industry component, will facilitate interaction between construction research professionals, contractors, owners, and practitioners. Together, we will share new developments and innovative practices. Network with peers, earn PDHs, and get access to top-notch industry research.
Conference Steering Committee
- Co-Chair: Dan Becker, M.ASCE, CCM, PMP, CCP, ENV SP, D. Becker Consulting, LLC
- Co-Chair: Michael J. Garvin, Ph.D., P.E., M.ASCE, Vecellio Construction Engineering & Management Program, Virginia Tech
- LADR Track Chair: Amarjit Singh, P.E., Ph.D., F.ASCE, University of Hawaii at Manoa, Department of Civil Engineering
- LADR Track Editor: Leah A. Rochwarg, Esq., LEED AP, Seyfarth Shaw LLP
- LADR Track Editor: Brian J. O'Rourke Jr., P.E., Esq., LEED AP, Verrill Dana LLP
- LADR Track Editor: Mohammed-Asem Abdul Malak, Ph.D., R.Eng, A.M.ASCE, University of Beirut
- LADR Track Editor: Wendy Wendrowski, Esq, A.M.ASCE, Seyfarth Shaw LLP
Construction Institute of ASCE
The Construction Institute (CI) is the first national organization designed to meet the needs of all individuals working within the construction industry. CI is fully inclusive, with active membership available to construction industry practitioners from all occupations and educational backgrounds. CI offers individuals and organizations the opportunity to network with other professionals, sharpen skills and shape the future of the industry by participating in technical activities, conferences and the development of internationally recognized standards.