Increase Your Visibility!
The Construction Institute (CI) of the American Society of Civil Engineers (ASCE) and Construction Research Congress (CRC) are pleased to invite you to become a sponsor at the CI & CRC Joint Conference 2022 in Washington, D.C., March 9–12, 2022.
The CI & CRC Joint Conference is where contractors, owners, designers, educators, students and other construction industry stakeholders from all over the country will meet to share new developments and innovative practices in the construction industry.
And, that means business for you!
- Reach your targeted audience with your company’s message.
- Expand brand awareness and recognition.
- Receive recognition in the CI Newsletter.
CI offers a variety of sponsorship levels. Higher levels include presentation opportunities. More information regarding sponsorship and benefits will be available in October 2020. Construction Institute of ASCE serves 17,000 + members.
For more information, contact:
Premier Level - $20,000
- Post Conference - Sponsored Webinar - Keep the excitement and interest from the summit going with an engaging sponsor webinar that provides the opportunity to directly interact with attendees while marketing your product or services in a non-competitive environment.
Platinum Level - $10,000
- Smartphone/Tablet Charging Station - Located in a high-traffic area, these stations give attendees a chance to charge their smartphones and tablets. Whether it’s keeping up with the office or downloading the latest app – a low battery has everyone looking for a quick recharge.
- Conference Wi-fi - Sponsor Wi-Fi for attendees outside the technical session rooms and the registration area. Have your organization’s name as the Wi-Fi login password.
- Mobile Application - Attendees will stay up to date with conference events and sessions. Your logo will welcome them into the app each time they use it.
- Conference Proceedings – Always a premier feature of the Construction Institute Summit the special event offers sponsors the opportunity to gain maximum exposure, with special event sponsor signage and even the opportunity to have your staff representatives act as the welcoming crew, to ensure a great return on your investment.
Gold Level - $7,500
- Lanyards - Lanyards are the must-have accessory at the conference. Lanyards offer a way to display your logo while holding their badge, business cards, etc. throughout the event.
- Conference Giveaway - Sponsor a prize giveaway to generate special “buzz” for your company at an event or activity that your company is sponsoring! Randomly selected registrants will receive a prize during giveaways at predetermined events and activities. Prize to be provided by the company (with guidance from ASCE).
- Hotel Key Cards - Put your organization's brand or logo in each attendee's hands at the Summit by sponsoring hotel key cards.
- Sanitation wipes/bottles/bags - Display your brand on all sanitation items and emphasize your dedication to a safe environment..
- Award Lunch - This sponsorship allows your company to gain exposure to the entire group of conference attendees at lunch show your support for individuals who have done great things for the construction industry. An ideal sponsorship for an exhibiting company.
- Welcome Reception - This reception provides the sponsoring company an opportunity to advertise their brand while providing a casual setting for attendees to connect with colleagues, network, and meet new friends
- Opening plenary Session - Be identified as the Friday morning plenary session sponsor. Have your logo on the screen as everyone walks into the room to hear the keynote speaker. Put a promotional item on chairs and be recognized from the podium
Silver Level - $5,000
- Social Media Wall - Have your logo on a photo backdrop with the conference hashtag! When attendees post pictures to various social media, your logo will be there!
- Final program – Your logo will be featured on the front cover and includes a full-page ad inside the conference program.
- Technical Tours Transportation - Allow attendees to get out of the hotel and tour a construction engineering project for a more hands-on experience. Sponsor will receive priority tickets and event signage.
- Exhibit Hall Lunch - Gain exposure at the Exhibit Hall Luncheons. These are ideal for an exhibiting company as they’re held in the Exhibit Hall and are highly attended events.
Bronze Level - $3,000
- Onsite Sponsor Demonstrations in the Exhibit Hall - Get ahead of the competition with a dedicated showcase that provides the opportunity to spotlight your products in a scheduled event within the conference program that takes a step above our typical exhibit hall. (5 Opportunities)
- Networking Break - Beverage breaks offer attendees a chance to get something to drink and network with sponsors and colleagues between sessions. You will receive signage at the break stations or near the coffee display.
- Saturday Continental Breakfast – Get the attendees off to a good start with coffee, a light breakfast and an opportunity to network with colleagues and friends before heading off to the final conference sessions.
- Sponsored Onsite Pre-Conference Seminars - (non-paper discussion; open roundtable, technical discussion.)
- Exhibit Hall Footprints - Drive attendees to your exhibit booth with your company logo leading the way on the floor.