Increase Your Visibility!
The Construction Institute (CI) of the American Society of Civil Engineers (ASCE) and Construction Research Congress (CRC) are pleased to invite you to become a sponsor at the CI & CRC Joint Conference 2022 in Washington, D.C., March 9–12, 2022.
The CI & CRC Joint Conference is where contractors, owners, designers, educators, students and other construction industry stakeholders from all over the country will meet to share new developments and innovative practices in the construction industry.
And, that means business for you!
- Reach your targeted audience with your company’s message.
- Expand brand awareness and recognition.
- Receive recognition in the CI Newsletter.
CI offers a variety of sponsorship levels. Higher levels include presentation opportunities. More information regarding sponsorship and benefits will be available in October 2020. Construction Institute of ASCE serves 17,000 + members.
For more information, contact:
Premier Level - $20,000
- Post-Sponsored Webinar
Platinum Level - $10,000
- Smartphone/Tablet Charging Station
- Conference Wi-fi - Put your company’s name front and center as the conference’s wireless internet access network. This advertising opportunity places your company as the wireless internet access network which ensures maximum daily exposure to all conference attendees.
- Mobile Application: The mobile app will provide sponsors with promotion through a banner ad and multimedia advertising.
- Conference Proceedings: Your company logo will be featured on the online access proceedings retrieval portal.
Gold Level - $7,500
- Conference Giveaway - Sponsor a prize giveaway to generate special “buzz” for your company at an event or activity that your company is sponsoring! Randomly selected registrants will receive a prize during giveaways at predetermined events and activities. Prize to be provided by the company (with guidance from ASCE).
- Hotel Key Cards
- Sanitation wipes/bottles/bags - Display your brand on all sanitation items and emphasize your dedication to a safe environment.
- Award Lunch - Gain exposure and show your support for individuals who have done great things for the construction industry.
- Welcome Reception - Gold sponsorship prominently displays your company’s logo as a sponsor of the kickoff conference event, the welcome reception. This event gives sponsors the opportunity to network with their peers and generate future business contacts. One of the most heavily attended events; the reception ensures great exposure for your company as it’s a highly attended event.
- Friday Reception
- Opening plenary session
Silver Level - $5,000
- Social Media Wall
- Final program – Sponsor receives a 1-page ad in the final program
- Technical Tours - Sponsorship of the technical tours provides great exposure for your company.
- Exhibit Hall Lunch - Gain exposure at the Exhibit Hall Luncheons. These are ideal for an exhibiting company as they’re held in the Exhibit Hall and are highly attended events.
Bronze Level - $3,000
- Onsite Sponsor Demonstrations in the Exhibit Hall - Get ahead of the competition with a dedicated showcase that provides the opportunity to spotlight your products in a scheduled event within the conference program that takes a step above our typical exhibit hall. (5 Opportunities)
- Networking Break - Networking breaks are always highly attended which makes them good networking opportunities and a great way to gain exposure for your company.
- Continental Breakfast
- Sponsored Onsite Pre-Conference Seminars (non-paper discussion; open roundtable, technical discussion)
- Exhibit Hall Footprints