- Participate in wide-ranging discussions with academic and industry experts about finding real solutions to the top problems in the construction industry.
- Witness an overview of a high-performance project, firsthand from the project team’s perspective, and participate in an insider tour.
- Meet and mingle with academic and industry peers from around the country to share insights with one another as we look toward next generation construction.
- Earn PDHs via technical sessions, technical tours, and keynote presentations.
- Visit the quaint neighborhoods, boutique businesses, beautiful parks, award-winning restaurants, and an abundance of public art in, Des Moines, Iowa's cosmopolitan capital city.
Convince Your Boss
As a construction professional, you know you can find the latest information, innovations, and technologies when you attend ASCE conferences. You also know that to be competitive, you must constantly fine-tune your skills, find new ways to cut costs, streamline processes, and drive change.
- Program: Identify specific sessions that are beneficial to your company and calculate the PDHs you can earn toward maintaining your license.
- Expenses: Register as early as possible to take advantage of early bird prices and book your accommodations through our room block to maximize savings and enhance your networking experience.
- Share: Demonstrate what you have learned by sharing with your colleagues in a post-conference presentation.
- Request Letter: Customize this template (.docx) to request approval for your attendance.