- Participate in wide-ranging discussions with industry experts and innovators on finding real solutions to top problems in the construction industry.
- Witness an overview of a high-performance project, firsthand from the project team’s perspective, and participate in an insider tour.
- Meet and mingle with industry peers from around the country and learn how they are better managing risks and increasing project efficiency.
- Earn PDHs via technical sessions, technical tours, and keynote presentations.
- Experience a vibrant cultural scene with iconic landmarks and more, offered by Washington, D.C., which is less than five miles outside of Arlington, Virginia.
Convince Your Boss
As a construction professional, you know you can find the latest information, innovations, and technologies when you attend ASCE conferences. You also know that to be competitive, you must constantly fine-tune your skills, find new ways to cut costs, streamline processes, and drive change.
- Program: Identify specific sessions that are beneficial to your company and calculate the PDHs you can earn toward maintaining your license.
- Expenses: Register as early as possible to take advantage of early bird prices and book your accommodations through our room block to maximize savings and enhance your networking experience.
- Share: Demonstrate what you have learned by sharing with your colleagues in a post-conference presentation.
- Request Letter: Customize this template (.docx) to request approval for your attendance.