CI & CRC Joint Conference 2022 will feature a Legal Affairs and Dispute Resolution (LADR) session track containing presentations limited to feature, case study and scholarly articles. Submit your abstract by January 15, 2021 for consideration.
- All abstracts must be submitted to the LADR paper submission website. The deadline for submission is January 15, 2021. Early submission is encouraged.
- All approved manuscripts will be eligible for presentation in the LADR session track at the CI & CRC Joint Conference 2022. Authors (including co-authors) presenting at the Joint Conference are required to register as a speaker. Only authors/co-authors with a paid registration will be allowed to present at the conference.
- Editors have the right to edit a manuscript for length, title, and substance corresponding to the LADR style and guidelines.
- Copyright Transfer Agreements (CTA) must be submitted with the manuscript.
- LADR Abstracts Due: January 15, 2021
- LADR Abstract Acceptance Notification: February 15, 2021
- Original LADR Manuscript Submission: March 15, 2021
- First Round LADR Manuscript Decision: May 14, 2021
- Revised Manuscript Due: June 15, 2021
- Second Round LADR Manuscript Decision: July 15, 2021
- Final Decision on Manuscripts: September 1, 2021
- LADR Workshop Dates: March 9-12, 2022
Should you have any questions in regard to manuscript submission, please contact Katerina Lachinova.