The theme for the CI and CRC Joint Conference 2024 is “Constructing Connections across Research and Industry.” This is a unique event that brings CI and CRC together and builds on relationships established in 2022 through shared sessions and networking opportunities. This premier conference is an opportunity to build on established connections and construct new ones in order to advance innovation and collaboration across the industry.
The CRC 2024 proceedings will be published in the ASCE Library and will be available online to registered attendees in March 2024. To encourage interactive exchanges of ideas, presentations will have various formats, including traditional presentations, plenary talks, and panel discussions.
Call for Abstracts Now Open
- Abstracts (200 words) must be original and cannot be simultaneously submitted to another journal or conference.
- Abstracts will be screened for alignment with conference themes and selected tracks.
- Abstracts are due January 25, 2023.
CRC Paper Tracks
- Track 1: Advanced Technologies and Data Analytics
- Track 2: Automation in Construction
- Track 3: Computer Applications, Information Modeling, and Simulation
- Track 4: Contracting, Project Delivery, and Legal Issues
- Track 5: Construction Scheduling, Estimating, Economics, Quality and Value
- Track 6: Construction Education, Workforce, Diversity, and Inclusion
- Track 7: Health and Safety
- Track 8: Sustainability and Resilience
- Track 9: Infrastructure Systems and Engineering and Materials Design
- Track 10: Project and Organizational Management and Planning
Please go to the abstract and manuscript submission site to submit your abstract. Abstracts will be screened for alignment with conference themes and selected tracks.
NOTE: All accepted papers will be published in the conference proceedings. To be published, each paper must comply with all formatting requirements and have at least one author registered for attendance at the conference. Each registration includes two accepted papers for presentation and publication.