Updated as of March 8, 2022
We are excited to be holding the upcoming CI & CRC Joint Conference in-person this March in Arlington, VA. We are also sensitive to the changing environment with respect to COVID-19 and are dedicated to hosting an event that has the best interests of our guests front of mind. ASCE is committed to holding an event where everyone feels safe. To accomplish this, we have updated our CI & CRC Joint Conference attendee policy concerning COVID-19, which can be found below.
Keeping You Safe
- Please stay with us for up-to-the-minute information on CI & CRC Joint Conference. Registration for the event is now open and we look forward to seeing you there. You can review Hyatt Regency Crystal City at Reagan National Airport's COVID-19 protocols and practices for more information.
- To mitigate the risk of spread, all participants will be required to provide proof of vaccination against COVID-191. The only exemption to this policy will be religious or medical reasons. All individuals claiming a religious or medical exemption must provide documentation of a negative PCR test taken 72 hours prior to arrival. Attendees who do not provide documentation as per this requirement will not be admitted.
- Where local ordinances do not allow requiring participants to submit proof of vaccination, participants will be required to attest prior to arrival at CI & CRC Joint Conference that they are fully vaccinated or that have obtained a negative PCR test 72 hours prior to arrival. Attendees who do not provide this attestation will not be admitted.
- ASCE will be partnering with CLEAR Health Pass to validate that each participant has filed the appropriate documentation to attend. Registrants will receive an email from ASCE-CI with instructions on how to enroll and complete your Health Pass before arriving.
- In accordance with CDC Masking Guidelines, as of February 25, 2022, ASCE masking guidance is as follows:
- In areas with "low" Covid-19 community levels, there is no recommendation for mask wearing
- In areas with "medium" levels, CDC advises talking with your doctor about wearing a mask if you're at increased risk for Covid-19.
- In areas with "high" levels, the CDC advises wearing a mask in public indoor settings, including schools.
1 To be considered fully vaccinated against COVID-19, you must have cleared the two-week waiting period after receiving your second dose of a two-dose vaccine (or two weeks after receiving a one-shot vaccine). This means you will need to have your last vaccine administered no later than Wednesday, February 23, 2022.
CLEAR Health Pass
As part of the entry requirements to CI & CRC Joint Conference, all attendees must provide proof of vaccination, or a negative PCR COVID-19 test (within 72 hours) through our provider in order to enter.
- CI & CRC Joint Conference has partnered with CLEAR Health Pass to provide proof of COVID-related health insights for a seamless experience. To get started, download the CLEAR app and enroll.
- For the most efficient entry possible, all attendees, guests, and committee meeting attendees must sign up for CLEAR and complete their health screening before arriving.
- If you have any questions about enrolling in CLEAR, please reach out to [email protected] or tap "Get in Touch" in the app for assistance or review the CLEAR FAQs
- Full instructions on how to complete your Health Pass is below. You will need a photo id and vaccination card or negative COVID-19 test results.
- Download the CLEAR app and tap the white Health Pass tile
- Select ‘Have a code’ and enter the code CIRC22 if prompted, otherwise proceed to enrollment
- Easily enroll or verify your identity with a quick selfie and a picture id
- Follow the prompts to verify your vaccination status or negative COVID-19 test (within 72 hours)
- Before you arrive at the Registration desk, reopen the Health Pass tile and produce your pass. Green is good to go! Be ready to show for seamless arrival.