CRC leads academic, cutting-edge construction research, and the Vecellio Construction Engineering and Management Program (VCEMP) at Virginia Tech (VT) will host the annual Construction Research Congress. The Construction Institute Summit, with its heavy industry component, will facilitate interaction between construction research professionals, contractors, owners, and practitioners. Together, we will share new developments and innovative practices. Network with peers, earn PDHs, and get access to top-notch industry research.
Top 5 Reasons to Attend
- Participate in wide-ranging discussions with academic and industry experts about finding real solutions to the top problems in the construction industry.
- Witness an overview of a high-performance project, firsthand from the project team’s perspective, and participate in an insider tour.
- Meet and mingle with academic and industry peers from around the country to share insights with one another as we look toward next generation construction.
- Earn PDHs via technical sessions, technical tours, and keynote presentations.
- Experience a vibrant cultural scene with iconic landmarks and more, in Washington, D.C., which is less than five miles outside of Arlington, Virginia.